Undoubtedly, Colt’s Snake guns, like the Colt Anaconda, currently have the highest demand of any collectible firearms! Since 2008, these guns have significantly increased in demand and price. Available now at Uncle Dan’s Pawn in Cedar Hill is a highly collectible, Colt Anaconda in mint condition valued at $2,499. Features include:
- Colt Anaconda with factory blue plastic hard case; Colt factory box and manual; plus custom walnut grips
- Mint condition – engravings are crisp and clear; clean barrel tip; grips intact with no signs of pattern wear; brushed stainless steel in excellent condition
- Weight: 53 oz; Dimensions: 11-3/8″ overall; classic 6″ vented rib barrel
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Sights: Adjustable open iron sights
- Action: Double action; 6-round cylinder revolver
About the Colt Anaconda
Introduced in 1990, the Colt Anaconda is a large frame double-action revolver featuring a full length under-barrel ejection-rod lug and six round cylinder, designed and produced by the Colt’s Manufacturing Company. Chambered for the powerful .44 Magnum and .45 Colt center fire ammunition cartridges, the Anaconda marked the Hartford, Connecticut firm’s first foray into the popular large-bore Magnum pistol market. #Colt Anaconda #ColtSnakeGuns #UncleDansGunShop
Colt equipped this Anaconda with a serrated trigger and a wide serrated hammer which are rated as very high-quality. The heavy-duty solid construction and weight tends to absorb recoil, making the Anaconda relatively easy to shoot with heavy loads. Built on a new and heavier ‘AA’ frame, the Anaconda was brought out to compete with .44 Magnum contemporaries such as the Smith & Wesson Model 29, and the Blackhawk.
Like all the Colt Snake guns, the Anaconda revolvers continue to increase in value due to limited availability and high demand from gun collectors across the globe. *
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Own a Colt Anaconda!