Our stores are open! Please note our new store hours. As licensed lenders, our stores are essential businesses and ready to assist you with your financial needs. Our team members are continually disinfecting our stores for your safety. To comply with local “shelter in place” guidelines, we are reducing store hours and limiting the number of customers in our stores at one time. You can avoid delays by downloading our app, MobilePawn, for online payments and shopping. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Together, we will get through this crisis.
TO OUR FAMILY OF CUSTOMERS,
At Uncle Dan’s Pawn, the well-being of our customers and team members is our top priority. We recognize that you may be concerned about the spread of the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19, and assure you we are actively monitoring our stores.
A clean business environment has always been important to us, and we are taking additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Several times a day, team members will wipe down countertops and frequently touched surfaces with CDC-approved cleaner
- Keep a reasonable social distance while assisting you
- Team members who are sick will stay home
- Deep-cleaning and disinfecting after hours
download our app, mobilepawn
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we strongly encourage all customers to download and use our free app, MobilePawn. You can make many transactions online through the app without coming to the store. MobilePawn is available from Google Play and the Apple Store and is easy to use. Simply download the app and call or email the store to activate your account.
With the MobilePawn app, you can:
- Access your account and receive important messages
- Extend loan payment due dates for up to 120 days*
- Make layaway payments
- Submit new loan requests
- Shop inventory at all our stores online
STOP THE SPREAD
For the safety of all customers and team members, help us keep a clean, sanitary workplace. Please use hand sanitizer before entering our stores. If you are ill or not feeling well, please go home and call us.
We understand that many of you depend on us for your financial needs. If you are facing financial hardship or concerned about loan payments due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, please call the store to discuss your situation or email us at [email protected] We will work with you through this crisis.
At this time, we do not plan to close our stores, but we will continue to monitor the situation and follow all Dallas County Health Department and the US Center for Disease Control COVID-19 guidelines. We encourage you to check back for the latest news and updates that could affect our business operations and hours.
Be safe and thank you for being a valued customer,
Dan Foster, President, and Chief Executive Officer
Kim Foster, Vice President
* It is important for customers to understand the difference between a loan extension and a loan payment. Texas law disallows online pawn loan payments; however, you can extend your loan due date online through our app up to 120 days. A loan extension is paying forward or pushing your current due date to future date. It does not pay your current accrued interest or principal. Learn more about pawn loans and renewals.