Secured Personal Loans from $15 – $15,000
The COVID economic squeeze has left millions of families and business owners searching for emergency loans and financing. Uncle Dan’s is the best place to get cash today! We offer secured personal loans from $15 – $15,000!
A pawn loan is a safe way to get cash today, especially now during the economic pandemic. Pawn loans are secured personal loans guaranteed with items of value, or collateral. There is no need to run credit checks or fill out loan applications. The process is easy and straightforward. At Uncle Dan’s Pawn, your personal valuables are as good as cash!
Top Three Advantages of Pawn Loans
Pawn loans have advantages over types of personal loans.
- The amount of your loan determines your interest rate. Pawn interest rates are not arbitrary or based on your credit score, income, job, or ability to repay.
- The interest rate on pawn loans is cheaper than car title loans and payday loans.
- Pawn loans are safer. If you are not able to repay your loan, there are no adverse effects on your credit score or your ability to pawn with us in the future.
Unlike a pawn loan, if you default on a car title loan or payday loan, you risk losing ownership of your transportation, your wages garnished, and your credit score will take a severe beating. And, in case you haven’t suffered enough, add persistent calls from collection agencies. A pawn loan is the safer choice, and an easy way to get cash today.
Pawnshop Regulation and interest rate chart
Pawnshops are highly regulated and a safe place to conduct business. Just like banks, pawn shops are licensed lenders and governed by Federal, State, and local laws, including:
- Truth in Lending Act – clear statement of credit terms, interest rates, and fees.
- Federal Trade Commission – protect your personal information kept in our system.
- Federal Firearm License – detailed record-keeping and background check requirements
- Internal Revenue Service – reporting cash transactions over $9,000.
- Reporting purchases – Dallas pawn shops report all purchases to Leads Online, a national theft reporting database used by the Dallas Police Department.
In Texas, the Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner oversees pawnshops and sets our pawn loan interest rates. Pawn loans are designed as a short-term financial solution. For this reason, finance charges are calculated daily vs. monthly or annually. Also, pawn interest rates factor in the risk of non-payment and additional costs required to sell a pledged item in a store or online.
Pawn Loan Terms
Pawn loan terms are 30-days, with a 30-day grace period, which means you have 60-calendar days to repay your loan. Also, a pawn loan can be paid off early without penalty. You will only pay interest on the number of days you have the loan.
At the end of your grace period, if you are not able to repay your loan in full, you can pay the interest due and renew your loan. If you chose not to repay your loan, the pawnshop sells your pledged collateral to recoup their money. Aside from losing your collateral, there are no collections actions, reports to credit agencies, or other penalties. The majority of our customers repay their loans and pick-up their collateral. According to the National Pawnbrokers Association, approximately 80% of all customers reclaim their valuables. *
Get Cash Today! Loans from $15 – $15,000!
If we sell it in our stores, you can pledge it for a loan! No item is too big or too small. Whether you need $15, $100, or $15,000 – you can get cash today. Look around your house and bring any items of value. But, value is key. We cannot accept or loan money on items that we cannot easily resell, like antiques, memorabilia, old or outdated electronics, or items in poor condition. The best items to use for a top-dollar value loan are:
- Gold and diamond jewelry, gemstones, or broken gold
- Firearms, sporting goods, and accessories
- Rolex and other luxury designer watches
- Designer handbags and accessories
- Flatscreen TVs, laptops, game systems, tablets, headphones, or other electronics
- Musical instruments, mixers, and accessories
- Cameras and photography equipment
- Power tools, hand tools, and lawn equipment
- Boats, RV’s, campers, trailers, and bicycles
- Commercial and industrial equipment
For loans over $5,000, call one of our Store Managers or Contact Us by email. We will arrange a meeting with our General Manager or GIA Graduate Gemologist/Fine Jewelry Specialist to discuss your financial needs and collateral. Read FAQ.
Ready, Set, Get a Quote! In Person or by Email!
Above all, our goal is to help you get cash today in the most efficient way possible. Now that you know pawn loans are secured personal loans, you are ready to get a quote! At Uncle Dan’s, we don’t guess how much to loan on your valuables. Our stores use state-of-the-art proprietary software that analyzes selling prices of your item across the internet, and factors in depreciation and costs to resell for a loan value. This tool helps us provide our customers with the best loan values possible.
The fastest way to get a quote is to come into a store in person. Bring any items you want to pledge to one of our eight stores in the Dallas area, agree on the loan amount, sign a short form, and walk out with cash in hand! It’s that easy.
Or, use the form below to get a quote via email. When using the online form, please provide the most accurate information possible. Be sure to include:
- The brand name of the item
- A few clear photos
- Item information like model number, physical condition, brief description, accessories, and age
- Date purchased (optional, but helpful)
- Links to your item online (optional, but helpful)
Also, please be aware that an online quote is not a loan guarantee. It is an estimate based on the information submitted. Once you receive your estimate, the next step is to bring your item and quote to a store. One of our team members will physically inspect and test your items before making a final loan offer. Your final offer may be slightly higher or lower than your estimated quote.
For additional questions or comments, please Contact Us. We are happy to answer your questions!