A New E-Commerce Shopping Experience!
BUY IT ONLINE, MAKE AN OFFER, IN-STORE PICK-UP, OR SHIPPING!
We are excited to bring you a new and improved Uncle Dan’s Gun Shop online shopping experience! Now, you can shop online 24/7 with secure payment portals and the convenience of in-store pickup or shipping options.
MobilePawn Features “APPeal” to Most!
One of the most exciting new features of our new e-commerce system is our free App, MobilePawn! In a recent in-store survey, the majority of our customers confirmed that the convenience of an App is “Appealing!” With MobilePawn, customers can shop securely online, request a loan quote, pay on a Layaway(s), and extend a loan payment due date! To use our App, download MobilePawn from the App Store, then call your favorite store for an activation link.
Download The App Now!
We are proud to be a Federal Firearms Dealer (FFL) and support your right to purchase firearms for sport, hunting, and protection as outlined by the Second Amendment. As a licensed FFL dealer, we take our civic duty seriously. And, we strictly follow all ATF rules and regulations to conduct National Instant Criminal Background Checks (NICS).
Additional Firearm Policies
In addition, we have added reasonable in-store policies that go beyond the ATF regulations. We hope you understand and assist us, not resist us, in upholding our civic responsibilities. Our company policies include, but are not limited to the following:
- Employee training to spot “straw” purchases. If an Associate suspects a person is attempting to buy a firearm for another person, the sale will be stopped immediately.
- You must be 21 years or older.
- You must have current Texas Driver’s License or Identification. Passports are not accepted.
- We process 4473 paperwork and NICS background checks on ALL in-store purchases. All customers must complete a handwritten 4473 and receive a National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) approval without regard to previous NICS approvals/purchase history, professional background/experience, current profession, and/or other firearm licensures including a License to Carry (LTC) permit.
- We reserve the right to refuse a firearm sale to anyone. Also, we reserve the right to limit the number of guns sold to any one person in a single transaction regardless of a NICS approval; refuse additional gun(s) sales based on the frequency of past purchases; or, refuse a gun(s) sale based on a customer’s purchase volume in our stores or company.